CBN Cannibus OilCannabis Oil CBN
CBN is cannabinol. This chemical compound is a cannabinoid. CBN is the result of the breakdown of the psychoactive tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). As THC ages, it converts into CBN.
CBN is usually found in flower buds that have or gone stale. But this cannabinoid still has amazing benefits. Studies have found that cannabis high in THC contains higher amounts of CBN and CBN is a well-known sedative.
It helps you sleep!
Ongoing studies show that CBN can treat:
- Bone Damage
- Sleep Apnoea
- and many more…
CBN has these properties:
- Anti-emetic – Reduces nausea and vomiting
- Anti-convulsant – Suppresses seizure activity
- Anti-tumoral / Anti-disease – Combats tumors and cancer cells
- Anti-inflammatory- Combats inflammatory disorders
- Anti-psychotic – Combats psychosis issue
- Anxiolytic / Anti-depressant – Combats anxiety and depression
- Anti-oxidant – Combats neurodegenerative disorders